Spread the love
1) Familiarize yourself with the scoring and roster formats.
2) Understand how the salaries work for the site
- What positions are priced the highest, lowest?
- What positions have the lowest/highest variance?
- What is the average price per player?
- How many high-priced, mid-priced, and low-priced players do I need to build a winning roster?
3) Find Value
- Identifying players with favorable matchups (opposing defense points allowed by position)
- Injuries that have led to a cheaper salary player now being in a favorable position.
- The player is returning from injury and their salary is low.
- Trends in snaps, touches, targets show a player’s increased role in the offense.
- Focus on players who are in games that are expected to be the highest-scoring for the week.
- Know which players perform extremely well at home or on the road
- Know what the target scores should be on each site based on the contest you are in